Wednesday, February 08, 2006

the v-day gift

so....it's that time of year, time to be stumped with the valentine gift. I think that I probably have one of the most difficult boyfriends to buy for. Seems like he doesn't ever have anything on his "want list" cause he always buys stuff when he wants it. I have one or two awesome ideas, but they are just too expensive. Then I have some creative ideas, but they seem on the verge of cheesy. Maybe I'll just buy him Season one of Grey's Anatomy, since that comes out on V-day....then when he doesn't want it, he can give it to me and I'll be very happy cause I really really want it :) darn...less than a week away...I should really start think hard so that I have a super stellar gift to give!

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Kevin Morris said...

Just give him a break! Haha That was to easy of a joke. Umm.. Better yet get me something, since he has everything he wants, and it has been 5 V-days since I have gotten anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home