Friday, January 20, 2006

Which dog?

My sister Ashley and I were talking about some of our "new" favorite dog breeds....now I've been googling pictures of them and am curious which one you guys like the best. To be fair, you should google image them yourself so that you can see more than the one picture. She likes the puggle and I've been liking the Tibetan Spaniel for the last year or two. Now there are more common breeds that we both like, but these are our more obscure dogs :) So...pick, which one do you like, or even what other fun breed? I don't care if you never comment on here, leave a comment darn it, cause I want to know about your dog preferences!!
Tibetan Spaniels
Puggle

PS. I am also going on a little weekend trip this weekend that Jason planned for us. It was a surprise up until last night...and I now know that we are going to Tampa, FL. I know that he already has stuff planned for us and I can't wait to find out what it is! Isn't he so sweet and cute and wonderful ;) I'll update with some pictures next week!!

6 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, January 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

puggle...puggle...i'm getting one a girlfriend for cash :)
ashley

 
At 11:51 AM, January 20, 2006, Anonymous Lissa said...

I must say I love the puggle as well.

 
At 4:30 PM, January 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

puggle fo sho

jillian

 
At 8:29 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Tim said...

None of these... Sorry. For small dogs, I think the only cool ones are Jack Russell Terriers.

 
At 10:21 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Kevin Morris said...

I like the puggle. How can you say no to those eyes.

 
At 7:43 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Kristen said...

awww...my poor little Tibetan, haha, I actually didn't think that anyone would like it :) The puggle is really really cute! I was on a puggle kick myself a month or so ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home