Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Small class reunion

Over Christmas we decided that some of us that all hung out in high school should actually get together and catch up with one another...you know, face to face and not just by reading each other's blogs :) We tried to have more people there, but in the end, it was a small gathering. We had a fun time catching up with each other...it was me, Catherine, Lindsay and her daughter Shelby, and Tim and his wife Stacy.

Then this past weekend we were able to get some of the people that couldn't be there the first time and it was me, Jillian, Missy - newly married, and Catherine and her sister Becca. Both times we actually went to Chuy's - and believe it or not, I had nothing to do with that choice the second time! Although I had my camera with me (as usual) somehow I didn't ever end up taking a picture this second time...oh well, guess that we'll just have to do it again. I had such a great time at both of these dinners, and am so sad that more of you don't still live in San Antonio. Missy...I know that you are here pretty often, so we really need to stay in tough better...I have so much fun with you and have missed you terribly the last few years. Catherine...Atlanta is a little further away, and law school seems like a legitimate reason to be too busy to visit :) It has been fun getting together with you over the holidays, and we should definitely keep it up...and who knows, maybe one day you will be back closer to where I live and we can hang out even more. I'm glad that you update your blog so much, in some strange way it makes me feel close to you again and I like that a lot! Tim and Stacy....it was really fun getting to meet you Stacy and getting to catch up with you Tim. You guys make a great couple and I am so happy for you guys. Always call when you are going to be in town for a few days and have time after you have visited with all of the fam. Jillian....well, you're my roomie, so I see you. Congratulations on your engagement to Rick! I am so happy for you and so thrilled that I'm going to get to be a bridesmaid! Lindsay, well, you don't read this...but I love you and we need to make time to hang out more often. Love you guys all!

Shelby entertained herself by playing with Parker and then "going fishing" with Parker's little toy!
and here's an updated picture of Mr. Parker, he's definitely not a kitten anymore,
he just a sweet cuddle monster of a cat

4 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Tim said...

Kristen,
It was a blast!!! I am glad that I got to see ya'll again and chat. We need to do that again sometime. It was a lot of fun.

Also, what does it mean to stay "in tough" with somebody?

 
At 9:02 AM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Tim said...

Oh yeah, and maybe next time I won't be sick.

 
At 9:03 AM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Tim said...

Oh yeah again, Congratulations Jillian!! It is wonderful being married :)

 
At 6:17 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Stacy Ann said...

It was great getting together with y'all! I hope to make that more of a habit. I love your apartment, it's inspired me to decorate more. Hope to see y'all again soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home