Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Lovely Sister's Wedding

I am really behind on posting pictures..so I figure that I should start with the most important first. Here are a few pictures from Britteny's wedding! It was absolutely wonderful, perfect weather, nothing really went wrong and of course the bride and groom looked beautiful (as usual ;) here are the pictures....in no particular order, cause I can't figure out how to get them in the right order on this darn site!!
Me and my boyfriend Jason
A pimp family (sis Ashley, cousin Toby, dad and me)
Mom Britt and Dad (for some reason this is the only picture I took that had my mom in it....what a freakin shame! At least the photographer has TONS)
Three of the bridesmaids
The Schaals enter the reception!!


Also...you can go view their real pictures here. (all 800+ of them!!) Click on Britteny and Chris wedding and the password is Schaal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home