Monday, November 07, 2005

oh yeah, I am back from Vegas

Its pretty obvious that I don't really keep up with my blogging. I have been back from Vegas for a week now and am just now thinking to update with a post-Vegas report. We had a really good time, and it was a good preview of the city for my first time. We saw a Cirque show, went dancing at RA, toured the hotels, played a few slots, drank some free and some overpriced drinks, Jason took me to a wonderful steak dinner, we shopped, ate a buffet, rode rides which dangled us thousands of feet in the air at Stratosphere.....and lots more I am sure! You can find the beginnings of a recap at http://www.blogbyborris.blogspot.com/ and ALL of our pictures at http://www.joelschutz.com/. If I feel so inspired one of these days at work, I may recount some funny stories from the trip. For now, I leave you with a few pictures!!
Jason and I at the Wynn...what an AWESOME hotel!!
Ashley is finally 21!!! Life is going to be a lot more fun now!
Kevin only played one slot, luckily I got a picture of it.....
Ashley and Kevin MAY have convinced some people that they got married.
The ONLY picture of the whole group, at Mystere.
The ride at the top of the Stratosphere...who knew that swings could be quite that frightening?!?

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, November 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuuuuuuun! I'm jealous! Man, some things never change, do they? In 60 years, that group of guys will die in the same enormous bed...

- catherine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home